Friday 16 May 2008

I haven't missed a day!

Although the calendar and clock say it's Friday morning, I'm still up, so it's still Thursday! I have a crafty friend visit tonight and we didn't stop until after 1am, so I'm only getting a chance to blog now. Here's what arrived yesterday and today. More frogs, and a panda batik among others...
I was delighted that the frogs (blogged about here) arrived, so I could start the applique of my Swirly Quilt but on spreading it out, it just didn't work. I'm really disappointed, but with such an expanse, the frogs give way to a big check pattern, and the pattern is too strong as the background. I'm hoping my other order arrives tomorrow, and that one of the black and white prints in that will work.
More for my snowflakes:

Yet more frogs!The top two here are flanellette and the colour has such great depth:

1 comment:

Austysmum said...

How cute are those tiny froggies in the middle?! And I just ADORE the colours in the fabrics underneath the frogs - you have such fantastic taste in fabric!