Friday 17 July 2009

Proliferation

Last night's single, unembellished Inchie became, after an enjoyable shopping trip for extra fabric, beads, ribbons, threads, crystals..... a set of 25 complete Inchies.
I'm getting better at them, although they're a long way from perfect. Below are some of my favourites.
Click on any of the photos for a closer look.
I left one unembellished, because I like it so much as it is. I have also made the velvet quilt they will go on, although it still requires more quilting. And naturally, I have little balls of velvety fluff over everything!

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Absolutely awesome Emma! I LOVE the fabrics you used, and they all made such gorgeous Inchies. And a velvet quilt? It sounds like it will be just perfect for those Inchies that look so luxe. Can't wait to see it!

Beena said...

My! You are getting better! These are beautiful inchies!

Juni said...

Hiya! These inchies look fabulous. What a lovely "little" project :)

Mom said...

awesome - How do you satin stitch the edge when they are so tiny? What is there to hold??