Thursday 12 July 2012

Tour de Fibre - Cutting and sorting

I took a break from quilting the beach quilt this evening, and spent the time cutting the fabrics for James' next quilt, and Eleanor's first quilt. Eleanor will be using the fabrics she painted, and today we chose a background fabric to go with them and a coordinating batik. James is going to make a teddy quilt with the Spot fabrics for his cousin Edward, whose 2nd birthday is in about 8 weeks.


I also pulled out my star prints while I was at it, for a new celestial commission which I should be able to whip up fairly quickly. I remember buying a few other night sky/space prints a few months back, and proceded to spend the rest fo the evening sorting the study hunting for them. It's much tidier in here, but I haven't been able to find them - and I can't think where else to look.

1 comment:

~LilOlFrankie~ said...

You'll find them as soon as you cut the alternative fabrics you decide to use... always the way! Looking forward to seeing James' creation!