Friday 2 November 2012

Ooh, look!

I popped into one of my local quilt stores for a few solids earlier in the week, and when I saw this layer cake, I couldn't help myself, even though I'm not big on pre-cuts. I might not have been at Quilt Market, but here's a look at something new:

Kate Spain's Honey Honey

I picked a selecion to show the different prints and colours.

These seem about right for the colours I had in mind for Eleanor's teacher, so I'll see what I can come up with in the nest few weeks.

But speaking of Quilt Market - does anyone have a link or two to some of the new fabric ranges being shown there? I've seen very little so far...

Oh, and I'll be back tomorrow with the giveaway answer (by the way, no-one guessed it!) and winner.

4 comments:

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Another gorgeous line from Kate Spain! Aren't the colours just so pretty!

SewCalGal said...

Hoffman Fabrics has all their new fabrics online.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

FlourishingPalms said...

Here's a new "hot ticket" fabric that was introduced at spring market. I'm hearing lots of chatter about it.

http://tammyvasser.typepad.com/a-content-life/2012/11/simply-color-has-arrived.html

FlourishingPalms said...

Ooo, I found another blog post link for you!

http://www.dontcallmebetsy.com/2012/10/fall-market-2012.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DontCallMeBetsy+%28Don%27t+Call+Me+Betsy%29